Coach

Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

greenpixie Posted By greenpixie Posted Mar 31, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love how you have accessorized her! :biggrin:

2. Fawn patent zoe + patchwork butterfly scarf= beautiful day!

3. Soho Pebbled Leather bag, shown in my siggy

4. I've been carrying my rosegold Ali for 2 weeks, this weekend I am switching her out for something else as I try to do the 2 week rotation.

I love the leather on this purse, it's very durable!!

[​IMG]

5. Back to my giant, patent, pleated Soho wristlet. It's huge!

6. My new kristin satchel!

7. Peyton carryall in melon

8. Back to my leah polkadot w/ wristlet for the weekend! So springy!

9. It's Easter weekend, and I only bust this bag out for "special occassions" so I'm gonna be carrying INLAID PEYTON in blk. I JaZzZ her up with the Pepper FOB with the cute pink pom-pom!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Attached Files:

10. Large Parchment Sabrina

11. My beige canvas and white leather Lily. Love this bag!

12. Changing back to Carly

13. Terrible, terrible weather - rain, sleet, snow, blizzard... UGH!! It was 75 and sunny on Monday! Anyway, I'm carrying my Poppy Lurex Glam Tote in silver. Or, I was yesterday - today I'm not leaving the house! Hadn't carried her in a couple of months, and forgot how comfy and light she is!

14. large straw and metallic green box tote, always pull her out this time of year....my kind of Easter basket :graucho:

15. It has been so nice here lately that I brought out my Textured Metallic Claire in Amethyst :smile:

I'm sure by the end of the wk though I will be using a different bag as the weather seems like it's taking a turn for the worse and I can't allow myself to carry her for more than a wk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.