Which Cles... Mini Lin or Damier Azur?

Damier Azur cles or Mini Lin cles?

1. damier azur

2. mini lin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide and would like to hear a few opinions. I want to get a key cles and have narrowed it down to either the Damier Azur, which comes out in Nov., or the new Mini Lin.

A little background: I own a Saleya PM, and in November, I also plan to get the Azur French purse wallet. I don't know if that should factor in, but I do have a wide variety of LV pieces, from white MC to Mono to Damier already.

sorry there are no pics; even the regular Damier cles is out of stock on elux.

2. Damier Azur.. as if you need to ask ! :graucho:

The Mini lin just doesn't seem as durable, it's cute yes.. but not as pretty as the azur !
  3. Damier - it's more durable.
  4. I voted for Damier.:heart:
  5. Definately the damier.
  6. Damier Azur!
  7. I must admit I am leaning toward the Azur as well. I really want to see it in person! Anyone know the retail on the regular Damier cles? $150, I hope?
  8. I voted mini lin...only because I have one and am biased lol
  9. I voted for the Azur although I have the mini lin. I love the cles and have alot of them. The Azur seems more durable as everyone mentioned.
  10. Azur, it's so pretty! :heart:
  11. I voted for Azur cos of durability! But they're both gorgeous looking.;)
  13. Azur all the way!

14. I agree, Damier Azur! And I think it's been said that the Damier Azur should be the same price as the Damier...so yeah, $150.

15. Damier Azur. I'm getting one myself.