Which cles color? suggestions?

wooh:huh:, finally some votes for aramante! pomme is still winning though :okay:
dell: It is actually a neiman marcus GC I got for making a purchase on the NM card in June. Either way - I get to use it at the LV store they have W:huh:hOo

halona -- i'm leaning towards the pomme! is that what you're thinking too? and check you out w/ the $75 gc! very awesome.

i'm a mono girl so i think i can rock either the pomme or the amarante, but the pomme caught my eye more than the other so i'll prolly go in that direction. plus i have had a lime green carabiner as my key chain forever and i would love to toss it. no, i don't hook my keys to any of my bags, but if i ever decide to at least i know that it'll look cute w/ the mono.

halona -- i'm leaning towards the pomme! is that what you're thinking too? and check you out w/ the $75 gc! very awesome.

i'm a mono girl so i think i can rock either the pomme or the amarante, but the pomme caught my eye more than the other so i'll prolly go in that direction. plus i have had a lime green carabiner as my key chain forever and i would love to toss it. no, i don't hook my keys to any of my bags, but if i ever decide to at least i know that it'll look cute w/ the mono.

Yes, I'm thinking Pomme too! I was so torn b/c I love Aramante as well. But as everyone else says, Pomme just would stand out so much more and it's also a :heart: color.

I'm sure you'll rock yours too! don't forget to share when you get yours!

i will def post pics! i just ordered the pomme vernis cles from elux. yea! agreed, the color does make me happy. well shopping in general makes me happy -- but the pomme color does help a little. ahh, i love the smell of commerce in the, err, evening?

halona and everyone else -- tk u for helping w/ this decision!!! halona, hopefully you snag yours soon.

:party:

anyone w/ an vernis amarante item: is the color IRL close to opi nail polish in "lincoln park after dark?" i love that nail color and in photos i sort of liken it to that.

The color isnt quite as dark as lincon park after dark, just because of the lighter undertones when you turn the amarante in the light. I was completely in love with the color when I bought my purse, but if your looking for somthing flashy then get the pomme :yes: