Which classic mongram should i buy next????? Advice anyone?

Well, you seem to have a pretty rounded collection right now so...

I'd get the Manhattan GM because I am really partial to the Manhattan's. After that I'd go for the alma!! Good luck with your choice!!

luna_ said:
Does anyone else like the papillon? I had expected the papillon to be a poplular one. It turns out the all time favourite Alma and the super chic Manhattan PM are the ones in demand now?
I have papillon 30 and it's one of my FAVORITE bags!!! Yuo can't go wrong with it! I would get Pap.30 first and then I would get Alma!

tr444, I was already at the store, ready to pay for the Manhattan two days ago. I really like the whole look of it. I tried on the bag and somehow, the weight of it just got to me. And i am actually quite used to heavy bags from my MJs and Mulberry.

But i so love those buckles. I am even willing to forgive the middle buckle for being in the way because it just looks so ultra-chic!

Cat-Miu, Yay, finally more supporters of the papillon 30. Everyday use is exactly what i am looking for. And i don't want to think too much about matching clothes with the monogram bag.

Just grab and go!