which charm do you guys like better?

1. So I want to get a charm for my black large leather ergo hobo, and am debating between these two. which one do you guys think would look better with black?

[​IMG]

or...

[​IMG]

2. They are both cute, but I prefer the heart. If these are the luggage tag charms, though, they are HUGE! I saw them in the store and they are like the size of my palm!

3. I really like the star. I think the purple will go really well with the black, imho!

4. I think the heart is really cute.

5. For shape, I like the heart. For color to go with black, I prefer the red.

6. thanks for the input, yeah i didn't realize how BIG they are...well I do need some bling on my bag, but maybe I will wait for the new winter key fobs to come out before getting anything. :girlsigh:

7. I have the heart! I really like it!

8. I want the heart but I think the star would match better with the black. There are some cute keyfobs coming out soon and they would be smaller if you don't want one that large. I love the larger charms myself!

9. I like the heart one alot better.

10. I like the heart better :yes:

11. maybe wait for smaller fobs like someone said.... it really IS huge! they would look better on huge bags just cuz they re so huge... i mean even the chain is long.. then again it is a large hobo... better to go in the store

12. I just bought the heart yesterday to go on my new large black leather Carly. I really wanted the peace sign but it did not look good with the bag. The heart was really cute though!

13. i think that the star charm would look better with your bag.

14. I love the heart (either colour) with your black hobo. :smile:

15. The star!!!