Which Chanel bag would make a good diaper bag?

Jumbo GST is spacious and easily access. Plus, it is a versatile bag (it still looks 'professional' if you carry it to the office). Heaviness is, however, its downside. On the other hand, a coco cocoon is lighter. But it looks a bit too casual. Overall, I prefer the GST

^i agree, paris biarritz would be good w/ its handy 2-side pockets as apparent in traditional diaper bags...

other good ones, yes, coco cocoon and on the road tote... i wouldn't reco the gst if only for such use.

guys i'm a first time mother and am considering the paris biarritz as my diaper bag but am holding back cause it feels a little big (i'm 5'3")....2 questions - 1) what do you people think of the size of the PB and 2) does it get softer over time? its feels a bit too hard and structured when I try it on at the moment. Also, if any ladies have pics of themselves wearing their PB that would be very helpful!

i'm planning on keeping the PB as my travel bag once the lil one outgrows the need for the 101 things i need to carry at the moment! good investment or not?

Also, have people considered the Dior Panarea (also canvas) - any views on that would be useful as its also an option thought i have to admit to being a chanel fan!!!