Which Bumble and Bumble is good for me?

1. I've been reading all the threads about Bumble and Bumble hair products and I need a little help from the ladies who use it already.

First, I have color treated hair, (blonde) and its short, just under my chin. I have a lot of hair, but its fine. It also gets greasy very fast, so I MUST wash it everyday.

Any suggestions for a good bumble product that will maintain my color and give me body or thickness to my hair?

Thanks!

2. anyone?

3. I have similar hair. I dye mine blonde and it is fairly fine as well. My stylist recommended that I use the Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner. I use it to wash my hair everyday and I love it! Just remember that you only need to use a small amount. Hope this helps!

4. Bumble and Bumbles does make a thickening shampoo and conditioner. I've used the shampoo before and it did make my hair appear fuller. But I prefer Fekkai's volumnizing shampoo for my hair (I have fine hair, not color treated, but oily).

5. I highly recommend the Gentle shampoo and Extra Rich conditioner. I'm totally addicted to Bb, but just can't find it here in Singapore, sadly!!

6. If u dye your hair....U must get damage therapy conditioner....EVEN my 11 yr old uses it(She has knotty hair!!)..its the best stuff EVER.I swear by it,

My salon sells little travel ampules so u may want to try the little ones before purchasing a large amount to see how u like it first!(its expensive.BUT WAY WORTH IT!)

7. i have fine color treated blonde hair and use the creme de coco line and the color support line, for cool blondes.