Which brands do u rec for a tote 4 college?

1. Hey everyone! New to posting here but been lurking around for a while now. I need a new tote or bigger sized bag for school to haul binder sized items. My budget is around $400. I would really appreciate recommendations on what brands to look at that have good quality leather and that are fairly durable. TIA! :smile:
  2. i carry a longchamp tote that works great but it's nylon, not leather.
    if you check out coach in the classic section they have some nice ones around that price, very simple but coach usually makes a good product.
  3. I have a Coach baby bag. I love it for the size and POCKETS!
  4. I have a leather Cole Haan tote that I use as a work bag. Holds a ton! Cole Haan is great quality, and the prices are very reasonable. Good luck!
  5. Oh passssssserbbbbyyyyy, where are you?

What kind of brands are you into? That could say a lot.
  6. If you're looking for leather, I'd also recommend Cole Haan.
  7. For a great leather bag for under $400, it's hard to go wrong with Coach ( I myself use a black leather Coach Mapbag) Here's a sampling:

Hamptons Leather Book Tote $358

Hamptons Leather Multi-function Tote $398

Hamptons Leather Stripe Large Carryall $398 (also comes in tan)
  8. You called, elongreach? Some good recommendations have been made already.

At the moment, I'm in tears because of the bad news facing a border collie rescue in England. Will post about it in Animalicious soon.
  9. wow ...alot of great choices in that price range.
    Let us know what you decide!
  10. Actually, I like my blue dooney and bourke bag. It is blue and brown and not one of those crazy colored ones. It does the job and I've had it for almost four years now. I always stuff it with stuff and it fits my notebook. I know a lot of people are not into dooney, but I recommend for a great tote bag. Coach also makes nice tote bags as well. I hope you find a nice bag that fits your needs and that is durable!;)