which brand to buy: Furla or Cole Hann?

1. I saw the Furla and cole hann....not sure which one to purchase. See pix below.
    Need opinion asap.
    Thanks

[​IMG]

2. can't see pics.

3. I can't see any pictures, but generally I prefer Cole Haan.

4. Back to Furla here is the furla

[​IMG]

5. I like the Cole Haan bag....but what are going to use the bag for?

6. Furla :tup: The Cole Haan is a bit old lady-ish to me.

7. I like both brands but I would have to go with the Furla due to the shape and color of the bags.

8. I'd have to say the Furla just because it's soo pretty and unique. But like BagsRmyLife said, it totally depends on what your needs are. Even as eccentric as I am, I'd have a difficult time using that as a day-to-day bag.

9. I would have to say the Furla as well. The Cole Haan is just a bit to plain for my taste. Also the color is a bit drab. But if you like it than go for it!!

Good luck with what you decide.

10. I like the Furla and I like Furla purses, in general. I have a burgandy Furla in that material, in a different shape. It held up beautifully and worked as a great every day bag. I don't know about the handles on either one of those bags being long enough for me to use every day but I love the look of that black bag. Good luck!

11. I am planning to use this as an everday bag. the Furla is very cute. I am just afraid it might be too big for me. Thanks for your response.

12. I have the smaller size of that Furla bag and absolutely :heart::heart: it! Cole Haan makes nice bags too, but between those two, I'd definitely go for the Furla. It's more sophisticated.

13. furla is more in leather stlye but cole is hann not bad...

14. What is the name of this Furla bag?