Which boot brand do you prefer?

1. Via Spaga
    Stuart Weitzman
    KORS Michael Kors
    Anne Klein New York

I'm looking to buy a f/w boot that I can use for both work and going out. I've got my eye on a few ankle booties by the above makers.

Just curious which brand y'all prefer in terms of comfort and for those of you owners, if they run true to size.

Any advice or feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated! :idea:

2. I am a huge Stuart Weitzman fan.....love them! Comfort, usually have rubber on the bottom so you don't slip, just overall everything - and I find they run true to size...no help on the others though!

3. Anne Klein is comfortable. I returned a pair of Michael Kors because they ran small in size. I have to say I liked the leather on the AK better as well, very supple.

4. I'm crazy about any of the first three three. Anne Klein leans a bit more toward the conservative styles than I prefer.

This season I think Stuart Weitzman has more to offer than the others. I'm not sure what your heel height restrictions are, but here are a few (from stuartweitzman.com)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, for comfort don't ignore Nine West. I love these (from Zappos.com)
    [​IMG]

5. I really love Bronx boots, and you can't go wrong with Steve Madden or Nine West. If I want to spend a little more, I like checking out Via Spiga, Coach, or Michael Kors. There are so many other great brands out there though (I look for durability and quality).

6. Frye boots for sure

7. :nuts:Marc by Marc Jacobs
    [​IMG]

:love: Moschino
    [​IMG]

8. I have a pair from Stuart Weitzman that looks exactly like this pair but with a higher heel ~2.5 in. It's pretty comfy and the leather is great but does tend to stretch out after a few wears.

[​IMG]

9. Via Spiga. The quality is amazing and I've had several of their boots for 6-7 years. They are cut a little wide which works great on me (I've got almost c-width feet, yuck).

10. I like Anne Klein and KORS by Michael Kors.