Which Blue?: French Blue or Aquamarine??

?

Which Blue do you like?

1. French Blue Part Time

2. Aquamarine Part Time

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm ordering either one, but can't decide which....Which would you pick?[​IMG]

2. I personally think that the french blue goes better with the gold hardware. However, I like the aqua better because the color is more complex than the french blue

3. Both of those colors are beautiful....... so it is a hard choice!!!!! However, I did pick Aquamarine because I think it would be easier to ease Aqua into a wardrobe.

4. Tough decision! Both colors are beautiful.

However, I would have to go with the Aquamarine!

5. I think you would find yourself being able to use the aqua more frequently than the french blue. I have a twiggy in french blue and love the color, but I can use my '05 Teal a lot more.

6. Hmm, both are beautiful, but the french blue as a deeper/richer color that I like a little better!

7. French Blue!!! Its just stunning!

8. Aqua!

9. Aquamarine

10. Aqua because I think it is an all season and will match more things in your wardrobe.

11. i just saw the French blue in real life last night, and it wasn't my cup of tea! I vote for AQUA a beautiful, more complex blue like others have mentioned!

12. Thanks everyone! I decided to go with Aquamarine.....can't wait to get it!

13. Aqua definitely gets my vote! I looooooooove this color with the GH. Are you getting the GH or RH? The FB with GH is a wee bit too much for me.

14. I'm getting GH!:yahoo:

15. definitely AQUA :smile: