1. Kale Palmer in Peacock

[​IMG]

Ananas Tessa in Royal Blue

[​IMG]

Hand Maid by Michelle Frantz Greta in Blue

[​IMG]

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Royal

[​IMG]

i know they're all quite different in style (and shades of blue) but i'd still like opinions on them. :p

if anyone has any of these bags could you please tell me more about the leather/quality of them?

thanks a bunch!! :love:

2. Wow that Kale Palmer color really stands out... but i've been dying to get a Rebecca Minkoff bag... so one vote for the RM bag keke... :nuts:

3. I have the Kale Tate and the leather is yummy! I like the first, or the Rebecca Minkoff. But I do like the Michelle Frantz (3rd one) as well-certainly with the 50% off price tag!!!:wlae:

4. I love that Kale Palmer. Great color and shape.

5. argh, why can't i be rich and just get them all? lol, j/k. even if i was rich i don't think i would want 4 bags all in diff shades of blue, hehe.

it's such a struggle cuz i'm not exactly sure what the RM royal looks like IRL. i have read that under diff lighting it could actually be very BRIGHT?

RM morning after bag was one of the first bags that got me into appreciating handbags, so i have a love for it for sure, just not sure of the color IRL.

and the Palmer has a pretty similar shape to the RM bag, and maybe that's why i was so drawn to it. arghhh...i'm biting my head off.

thanks for your inputs though~ keep them coming! :smile:

6. I also vote for the KP! Good luck let us know what you decide!

7. [​IMG]
    I like the Kale Palmer but it can't beat the current season's Alexander McQ Novak....

8. I like the 3rd one best.

9. torn between the first and last, but the last is the best!

10. i like the first one.

11. I am mostly going on which shade of blue catches my eye the most, but I like the Kale Palmer the best.

12. i like the first and the second ones best.

13. I vote for the first one in teal. I love teal with just about every color so I would wear it with everything. I am not personally a far of navy and royal blues so I hardly wear them.

14. i vote for the handmaid

15. I have the RM Morning after in Royal and was also scared of it before buying for the same reason...was it too bright? I bit the bullet and LOVE it. It definitely stands out, but is a classy colbalt blue that changes from bright to dark in different light. You will NOT regret this purchase:love: