Which BLUE bag do you like?

1. Kale Palmer in Peacock

Ananas Tessa in Royal Blue

Hand Maid by Michelle Frantz Greta in Blue

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Royal

i know they're all quite different in style (and shades of blue) but i'd still like opinions on them. :p

if anyone has any of these bags could you please tell me more about the leather/quality of them?

thanks a bunch!! :love:
  2. Wow that Kale Palmer color really stands out... but i've been dying to get a Rebecca Minkoff bag... so one vote for the RM bag keke... :nuts:
  3. I have the Kale Tate and the leather is yummy! I like the first, or the Rebecca Minkoff. But I do like the Michelle Frantz (3rd one) as well-certainly with the 50% off price tag!!!:wlae:
  4. I love that Kale Palmer. Great color and shape.
  5. argh, why can't i be rich and just get them all? lol, j/k. even if i was rich i don't think i would want 4 bags all in diff shades of blue, hehe.

it's such a struggle cuz i'm not exactly sure what the RM royal looks like IRL. i have read that under diff lighting it could actually be very BRIGHT?

RM morning after bag was one of the first bags that got me into appreciating handbags, so i have a love for it for sure, just not sure of the color IRL.

and the Palmer has a pretty similar shape to the RM bag, and maybe that's why i was so drawn to it. arghhh...i'm biting my head off.

thanks for your inputs though~ keep them coming! :smile:
  6. I also vote for the KP! Good luck let us know what you decide!
  7. [​IMG]
    I like the Kale Palmer but it can't beat the current season's Alexander McQ Novak....
  8. I like the 3rd one best.
  9. torn between the first and last, but the last is the best!
  10. i like the first one.
  11. I am mostly going on which shade of blue catches my eye the most, but I like the Kale Palmer the best.
  12. i like the first and the second ones best.
  13. I vote for the first one in teal. I love teal with just about every color so I would wear it with everything. I am not personally a far of navy and royal blues so I hardly wear them.
  14. i vote for the handmaid
  15. I have the RM Morning after in Royal and was also scared of it before buying for the same reason...was it too bright? I bit the bullet and LOVE it. It definitely stands out, but is a classy colbalt blue that changes from bright to dark in different light. You will NOT regret this purchase:love: