Which black leather Brit???

1. Hi ladies!

I need help deciding which black leather Brit bag to purchase! I keep on going back and forth......should I get the Brit large hobo or the Brit tote with detachable strap???

What do you all think??
  2. I have it in brown with the detach strap...LOVES IT..its the best bag ever..I have always wanted to get it also in black!
  3. I was leaning towards the bag with the detachable strap......my only concern is that after a while I might get tired of having the short and the long strap on the bag. Now, that is the look on many bags, but what about next year? Should I be worried that the bag will look dated?
  4. Then there is the brit medium tote! I can't decide! I have tried on all of them and love all of them...........rrrghhh!
  5. can you post pics of each?
  6. I couldn't find a picture of the large hobo...so I posted a pic of the medium one, but the large is more slouchy.....
    medium hobo.jpg medium top handle with strap.jpg medium tote.jpg
  7. I'm tall so I prefer the top handle with strap version (middle pic)...I like how it hits me on my lower hip when worn on my shoulder. I get tired of bags that don't fit on my arm or if they do it is a tight fit.
  8. Well, I ordered the top handle with detach strap.....can't wait to get it!!
  9. ... personally i'd save myself for a peggy!! :angel:
  10. congrats :biggrin:

cant wait to see pics:biggrin:
  11. Love it!
  12. Congrats! it looks like it will be a nice roomy bag... personally, I like the hobo but I know it's on the smaller side for most girls.
  13. I have the medium hobo in brown and the medium top handle w/ det strap in black and the top handle is by far my favorite!!