Which black bag would you pick?

?

Which black bag should I pick?

1. Kooba Elisha

2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Teri Tote

3. Not Rational Frankie

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm looking for a black bag and was wondering which one you'd pick. I'd like to use it to carry around my stuff and an occasional diaper, toy and possibly a notebook.

Kooba Elisha

[​IMG]
    Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Teri
    [​IMG]
    Not Rational Frankie
    [​IMG]

Any opinions? Thanks!

2. the Kooba Elisha by a longshot.

3. The Kooba Elisha is breathtaking!

4. I love the design of the Kooba bag! It looks smaller than the other bags based on these pictures though. Will it hold everything you want to carry in it comfortably?

5. I really like the Kooba, but the Not Rational bag looks most practical since it has a longer single shoulder strap and outside pockets with snaps.

6. I like the Marc Jacobs :tup:

7. I really like the Kooba but I'm concerned about the straps. Are they long enough? Especially, if you have to have one hand on a baby/toddler? Good luck. My second place goes to the longer strap on the third bag.

8. I'm pretty sure it'll hold everything I want, except maybe the notebook. The notebook may be a bit tall.

ankorchick: now that I think about it, I'm not 100% sure about the straps. I did try one on at the store, but now I can't remember. Gotta go check it out again!

Thanks everyone for your responses so far!

9. Love the Marc Jacobs! :tup:

10. I love them all!! Each one is very different.....if I had to narrow it down, I'd probably go with the Marc Jacobs.

11. I voted for the kooba, but the marc jacobs is a very close second!!

12. For looks I vote Kooba, for practicality, I'd go with the Not Rational!

13. I voted for the marc jacobs because I think it would suit your needs better. the elisha is very nice and a close second

14. First of all, I LOVE them all, you have great taste!

I voted for the Frankie, because it looks super roomy and it has an edgy feel, which I like. But the MJ is gorgeous! I like the Kooba too, but it looks like it's suede in the pic which I'm not a fan of. The style is bagtastic though :smile:

15. I really like the marc jacobs bag!