Which Beautiful Fairy Are You ?

1. [​IMG]

Heres my results.

Fire Fairy:-- *FUN and CHARITABLE* You are bold, confident,and popular. Creativity is definitely one of your strengths, especially when it comes to screen play. You are a natural born leader who is very deep and unpredictable. You aren't afraid to live on the wild side and spice things up.You are fairly easy going and don't get worked up that often.

Quiz - Which Beautiful Fairy Are You? - fairy fantasy personality - Quizilla Quizzes

2. [​IMG]

Grey Fairy:-- *EMOTIONAL and DEEP* You are not dull! You are often sad or emotional but are a great friend. You are clever and can be dependable on others for your happiness, but you are used to being alone and dislike outsiders/strangers. All though you're plain, you are truly beautiful on the inside. You alsways love it when there is a storm: lightning is very fascinating.

3. [​IMG]
    The Water Fairy: --*CREATIVE and SMART* You are shy around strangers but very talkative around friends and family so people often don't know the real you at first. You are artistic, imaginative and creative. You are kind and free-spirited and fairly ambitious. You love to dream and you (would) love to see the ocean. You may not be the greatest swimmer but you love water and fishies! You are very organised and like everything to be neat, tidy and in place.

wow that describes me really well! almost everything is true :p

4. I'm a Water Fairy, too! ^

As I'm an ocean-loving Piscean, it doesn't really surprise me! :biggrin:

5. Fairy.jpg

(Moon)Lunar Fairy:-- *INSPIRING and INTERESTING*You are deep, and inspiring. You take express a great interest in the universe and horoscopes. You wouldn't miss a comet for anything. You can be slightly superstitious, but you are creative and ambitious. You can be eccentric and emotional and also slightly mysterious. You are a great friend and a truly fun fairy to be around. Try writing poetry because you may discover some talent. Remember: you have a lot of confidence (which your friends admire) but be careful not to be too competitive!! :smile:

Thanks Prada's meadow! You always post fun little quizzes and I love them!

6. Fire Fairy, doesn't really sound like me though :shrugs:

7. My results - I couldnt get the picture to post...:shame:

(Moon)Lunar Fairy:-- *INSPIRING and INTERESTING*You are deep, and inspiring. You take express a great interest in the universe and horoscopes. You wouldn't miss a comet for anything. You can be slightly superstitious, but you are creative and ambitious. You can be eccentric and emotional and also slightly mysterious. You are a great friend and a truly fun fairy to be around. Try writing poetry because you may discover some talent. Remember: you have a lot of confidence (which your friends admire) but be careful not to be too competitive!! :smile:

8. [​IMG]
    Grey Fairy:-- *EMOTIONAL and DEEP* You are not dull! You are often sad or emotional but are a great friend. You are clever and can be dependable on others for your happiness, but you are used to being alone and dislike outsiders/strangers. All though you're plain, you are truly beautiful on the inside. You alsways love it when there is a storm: lightning is very fascinating.

I guess that could be me.

9. ^^

10. [​IMG]

11. yay! I am fire fairy! hehehe.

12. [​IMG]

Sunshine/Rainbow Fairy:-- *FUN- LOVING* You are sunny, funny and a real honey! People admire your joyfullness and you are difficult to be angry with. Sometimes you can be a bit too silly, but everyone loves you all the same. Don't forget to be serious every once and a while! (and watch out for your slight bit of clumsiness! LOL)Very playful and a little bit childish.

13. The Water Fairy: --*CREATIVE and SMART* You are shy around strangers but very talkative around friends and family so people often don't know the real you at first. You are artistic, imaginative and creative. You are kind and free-spirited and fairly ambitious. You love to dream and you (would) love to see the ocean. You may not be the greatest swimmer but you love water and fishies! You are very organised and like everything to be neat, tidy and in place.

That describes me perfectly. :smile:

14. [​IMG]

15. Ooh, I forgot to copy my pic! :sad:

I don't completely agree w/ mine, but here it is nonetheless!

Sunshine/Rainbow Fairy:-- *FUN- LOVING* You are sunny, funny and a real honey! People admire your joyfullness and you are difficult to be angry with. Sometimes you can be a bit too silly, but everyone loves you all the same. Don't forget to be serious every once and a while! (and watch out for your slight bit of clumsiness! LOL)Very playful and a little bit childish.

7359 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 73523 times.
    10% of people had this result.