Which Bbag is best to

Which Bbag is the best one to bring along on a trip to Europe?

• EB Day with GSH

• EB Day with regular hardware

• Black Day with GGH

• Black Day with regular hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
for a trip, i definitely vote for the rh day! the GH is rather heavy... although the GH on the day is alot less than my GH PT coz of the extra strap and the studs at the bottom, but since you'll be carrying alot with you, the less hardware you have the better IMO... so i vote for Black rh day... more versatile as it goes with everything. good luck and have fun on your trip! congrats on your graduation too!

I love the day....great choice.

But...have you considered the part time in say black or anthracite? Both would go w/everything, the pt has a shoulder strap and it holds a bit more than the city.

Hey B! CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy your trip! I love the EB but for your purposes I'd vote for the black. RH will go with everything of course, GGH will add a nice amount of bling. I think the Day is a great style for touring. It's no fuss, and has those nice huge pockets. I know I wasn't much help - in truth, I don't think there's any way you can go wrong with any of your choices.

My vote went to the EG GSH... different and fun! What so fun about Balenciagas are the FUN colors. Since you want something EG ...I'd say go for the EG. Don't worry about the matchy matchy...it's okay to POP! If you like the GH..the day bag is a great style to have in the GH...it's really not too bag on the weight issue. Safe travels ;)

i voted black day RH because it'd go with everything and it's super light! (not to mention i'm not a fan of GSH), but since u're craving EB... i think an RH EB day would be good too!

0o0o0o0o, i just got a Black Day - I totally love the style! I'm just fully in LOVE with it!

Anyway, I reckon you should go for a Black Regular Hardware one! I just love mine BUT then again I'm falling in love with Giant Hardware... and I love the EB - BUT stick to the basics while you're travelling around... go the Black Regular Hardware Day!

Congrats on Grad and have a great trip!

I voted for Black Giant Day b/c you don't have to worry about matching, denim transfer or catching the tassels on anything.

It will hold a ton and isn't actually "heavy" with the giant hardware...there are just 6 studs and I don't feel a big difference in the Day vs. Giant Day as there is with all the rectangular styles like City, Part-Time, Work, WE, etc.

Have fun whichever bag you choose!

The 4th option because black in case it is exposed to dirt, the RH is lighter than GH, and you can carry it on your shoulder so you have your hands free for other things (taking pics, etc.).