Which bag would you say started the 'it' craze?

I remember seeing LV monogram bags since I was a kid and really didn't know the difference in that and a Kmart bag. That is why I hate them so much now. Not sure if that is because of where I grew up, but there were a lot of ladies toting them.

LV Monogram hands down. Don't remember when I first figured out what it was but I have one now and I'll keep it forever. But the best way to figure out what's was the IT bag is look at the knock-offs..they even have Longchamp knock off's now.

I remember seeing LV monogram bags since I was a kid and really didn't know the difference in that and a Kmart bag. That is why I hate them so much now. Not sure if that is because of where I grew up, but there were a lot of ladies toting them.

aaah I miss those days (80's)when I didn't know any better :nuts: Back in the 80's I kept hearing about Fendi. My mom even brought a $20 Knockoff and my sister was begging her to let her wear it to a house party:lol: I was 13 or so.

But as far as LV I remember seeing that as a kid also but only when I went to Manhatten to visit my aunt. I didn't know what it was until the Jessica Simpson multicolor craze. That was only like 4 years ago.
So I agree Fendi started it, but LV kicked it up a notch:idea:

You know darn well that LV started it all......:lol:

Many fashion houses kicked up high fashions here and there but as far as the bag to have....it is and was the LV Mono.......thats why so many people convet the bags and so many recongnize it....

There is not one other Brand that can come close to the history of purses like LV...the one and only.....:love: