Which Bag would you get as your first Chanel?

?

Which bag would you get as your first Chanel?

1. Petite Shopping Tote with zipped top w/gold hardware

2. Timeless Shopping Tote with zipped top w/gold hardware (old chain)

3. Grand Shopping Tote (GST) w/gold hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which bag would you get as your first Chanel? I am have trouble deciding!! Thanks!

Grand Shopping Tote w/gold hardware

Petite Shopping Tote with zippered top w/ gold hardware

Timeless Shopping Tote with zippered top w/gold hardware

Petite Shopping Tote:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/pictures-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253-3.html

Timeless Shopping Tote( I would get it w/gold hardware though) :

Attached Images[​IMG]IMG_0385.JPG (53.2 KB, 867 views)[​IMG]IMG_0265.JPG (99.3 KB, 460 views)[​IMG]IMG_0263.JPG (88.8 KB, 374 views)[​IMG]IMG_0384.JPG (58.2 KB, 330 views)

GST w/gold hardware:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/pictures-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253.html

2. I love the petite shopping tote.. among all the totes.. its more dressy. but I ended up buying a flap instead of the tote.. as I think I would get more use of the flap. I suggest PST as it can go from day to night=)

3. gst :yes:

4. GST!! Its classy and functional!!!

5. I like the shape of the Timeless Shopping Tote, and the PST comes second. Not a fan of the GST. But for your first Chanel, I would suggest you get a classic flap or a reissue :graucho:

6. GST hands down for me. :biggrin:

7. Gst!

8. GST all the way. You can never go wrong.

9. I'm not a fan of the GST..Too boxy for me...I'd say any of the ones you listed would be fab..

10. timeless tote!

11. Pst!

12. choice 1 or 2 is good.
    I find the GST is not a good first bag. JMHO

13. A black GST with beautiful gold hardware was my first CHANEL bag and I still love it!:love:

14. First bag recommendation: a flap be it classic or reissue -- and I know these were not the choices.

15. GST!!! :nuts::yes: