Which bag would you choose?

?

Which bag would you choose?

1. MC Eliza

2. Mono Tulum PM

3. Damier Saleya PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. When I go to LV on the weekend, I will be looking more closely at these three bags, but I'd love to get everyone's opinions on which you would choose. I may not even end up with any of the three, who knows!!

MC Eliza

p11224595_ph_hero.jpg

Mono Tulum PM

p11191156_ph_hero.jpg

Damier Saleya PM

p11085820_ph_hero.jpg

2. I'm in love with the shape of the Tulum

3. I love the Damier Saleya PM. So pretty!

4. Saleya !! (bit Biased because it's on my wish list)
    Eliza is too small, I don't really like the shape of tulum on me. May be you want to try Hudson PM. I ended up with Hudson PM after trying tulum,tikal,lodge and eliza before hand.

p10804635_ph_hero.jpg
  5. I think the Saleya is such a beautiful shape.

6. I am biased too because I own the Saleya PM, but I love it so much. I would definitely pick it again over those other two. Wait til you see it in person!

And I usually say this to those who ask which bag to choose: it really depends on what YOU want, and you'll know as soon as you see them all in person.

7. I'd get the saleya !

8. [​IMG]

9. I have a Tulum GM, so you know I have to love the Tulum!

10. Tough decision, but I love the Tulum.

11. I like the Damier Saleya best out of the three. The Damier canvas looks so good in the Saleya style. It's a really nice everyday bag.

12. The Saleya is an awesome bag, I would get it in a heartbeat if I had the $.

13. I really like the Eliza, but I already have the white Lodge PM so I voted for the Saleya :girlsigh:

14. That is very true! I haven't looked at any of them closely in person yet, so I'm sure once I do that my decision will become much easier.

Thanks everyone for your input!

15. I just voted for the Saleya PM.. I tried it on in the store and it's really nice!