Which bag would be a great everyday/diaper bag?!

Which is the best shoulder bag/diaper bag?

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Cabas Mezzo

• Cabas Piano

• Lock It Horizontal

Results are only viewable after voting.
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

I use this as my diaper bag.
It's been beaten to death for almost a year and it's still holding up surprisingly well.
My only issues with it is that it doesn't have more pockets.
It is, however, big enough, that if you have a smaller bag for bottles or sippys, that can fit inside the bag.
Besides that I tote around a changing pad, box of travel wipes, 3 diapers, my wallet, pochette with my stuff and usually some small container of snacks...Oh-and some toys and books.

It's roomy and good for all day trips.

I love this one too
p10885586_ph_hero.jpg

but it would probably only be good for times when you need to quickly run out and you don't want to haul the big bag.

How about the Abbesse or Bastille in Damier ? They are the same bag one's just in mono and the other is in Damier. They are messenger bags that are easy to get in and out of.

I used my large backpack as a diaper bag when my son was little. I still have it and use it for gym/amusement park trips! Never did spill anything in it.:shocked:

I used the montsorius backpack for 2 years and spilled everything on it and in it. The vachetta just got darker and the stains all blended in. The inside you can clean out with a vaccum and a sponge.

I uses the Vanity Star when my son was an infant and then sold it and bought the Batignolles Horizontal a year later.
The mono canvas I wipe down with a baby wipe (alcohol free and it takes off virtually any kind of milk stain, even if it's been dried on for 3 days LOL!) and the inside you can clean out with a damp cloth.

I wish I had known about thouse purseket things, because I could have done with more pockets, but other than that, the bag holds EVERYTHING you could possibly need. And it's light as hell.

My BH is just going on a year old and it's still in mint condition.

if i had babies now i'd use the backpack or the mezzo. as for bottles and baby food just put them in a zip lock bag so there are no worries about spills.

I do that now when i'm going to carry water with me, just keep a large zip lock freezer back in my purse for the water bottle. This way i dont worry about water drips in the bag.