Which bag should I choose??

1. Hey guys,
    I don't know which of these Rafe bags I should buy? Any advice and opinions would be appreciated! Thanks :flowers:

(pics from target.com)

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

rafedoctor.jpg vanilla.jpg
  2. well, the doctors bag is now sold out online so I would buy the vanilla satchel before it too is gone. I like the satchel better but you should get what you like the best.

3. The white one!

4. i like the #1 better

5. I really like #2. I'm thinking of buy that one.

6. I think the white one looks better

7. I'd go for the white one :smile:!

8. I have the black one and I love it.. the vanilla one is nice but the colour has a lot of yellow in it.. its not actually white.. the black is great and it stays on the shoulder so well..

9. I prefer the colour and the handle length of the first and the overall style of the second. :yes:

If they do the second one in black, or brown, then that one. :biggrin:

10. I'm a huge fan of white bags in general.

11. #2 The white/cream one

12. I looked at them in person and really like the doctor's bag. I personally agree on the white. I am not a huge fan as it is an odd shade(not really cream, kinda yellowy) I think in person, that the black is much cuter and a cool bag. I am still debating their clutches(they really are cute), but I really would like to have it in black(which I am guessing was not made) and again, do not like that white/cream color, so I did not get one.