Which bag gets the most use in your collection and why?

Balenciaga City, alternating with my Balenciaga Classic Flat Crossbody for when I'm going minimal. I love them all, but these are my workhorses on a daily basis. Why? Roomy, uber lightweight, has that distinctive moto style that I've loved for years.

Last edited:
At this moment my most used bag is small Chole Drew bag, I like to have my handsfree so a cross body bag is a great fit for me. and the bag is so roomy that I can just tuck everything inside. However, I have to say the chain on the Chole Drew bag is not comfortable to wear after a short period of time, it's sparkling shinny but it's not wearable at all.
The other bag I used the most has to be my LV MM never full, I guess all the votes in the thread tells everything, it's just a must have!

My Longchamp small black neo bag gets used the most. It is black, water resistant, spacious but not too big, handsfree, and light! The most comfortable bag to use and it can go from day to night.

It has to be my Fendi Zucca mama bag in the classic brown with gunmetal FF hardware. It's small but fits a ton and the best part is I got it at a consignment store for about $50-lol! I have had that bag for a few years now and use it all the time. It's light as a feather!

My Bal clutches. I have 4, two women's, two men's, When not used on their own (and they are very much used like that), they often go into bigger bags. Or are moved around meetings in the office. Or used to carry travel stuff, or documents, as ipad cases... Without doubt my most hard working bags.

Last edited:
My most used handbag is the Large Executive Cerf Tote Shopping in Pink Caviar. I use it as a briefcase, so it is used 7 days a week. It's the best briefcase I've ever had. Actually, that's fudging it just a bit because I use it as a briefcase, not a handbag. The handbag that I carry the most is a CF Jumbo in all colors and types of materials. Caviar, Lambskin, Patent, Python, Strass, Single Flap, Double Flap...well, you get the idea. :biggrin:
The Jumbo is not only a lovely handbag, but it holds all of my many necessities with a little room to spare so that's why I choose it as my most used handbag.
I just bought a Cerf tote for work. Would you please share a pic of how you organize your bag? Do you use the pouch? Thank you!!

I love all my small bags collection but I only reach for them when I go out with my husband on a nice date or dinner with friends or family. Most of the time I always switch between my bigger bags.

Number 1 bag: LV Neverfull in Mono & Dm MM. This bag is so well made and she's huge! I carry so much things with me on a daily basis so the NF gives me so much room to play around with! I also love the fact that she's easy to take off and whenever I need to grab something in my bag I can just slip my hand in there and grab it without having to take the whole bag off. For the skinny strap she is very well made! She hold up so strongly! My Dm is about 4plus years old! And she's still holding up so strongly
View attachment 3459701

Number 2: LV Artsy in Mono MM
This bag is also amazing! I love the hobo look that she gives whenever I put her on. She goes with any outfit! You can dress up or down! I love love the fact that she has 6 small pocket. I am a neat freak so the 6 pocket helps me organize different items in my bag! I also love the fact that no matter how full the artsy is..I don't feel much of the weigh on my shoulder so I'm assuming it's because of her thick handle & that's a plus !!
View attachment 3459703

Number 3: Celine Phantom MM
This bag is a beauty! She is huge just as spacious as the NF and I absolutely love how much I can put in her! Only downside is she is pretty heavy even when she's empty she is not a light bag! When I filled her up with all my daily stuff after carrying her for a while my arms does get really tired so I constantly have to switch arms! Other than that she is a beauty!
View attachment 3459704

all of my 3 absolute favorite bag that I used all the time! I love them so much and so happy I got to own them[emoji173]️
Your organized LV Neverful has inspired me! Seriously...life changing. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

I just bought a Cerf tote for work. Would you please share a pic of how you organize your bag? Do you use the pouch? Thank you!!
I'm buried at work, but I will try to get a pic. I do use the pouch for holding my Burberry umbrella (wouldn't want to lose that!), and my check book - also needs to be zipped up safely. Otherwise I use either side of the pouch for files. Office keys go in the outside pocket for quick access. HTH and congrats on your new Cerf! As I've said before, it's the best briefcase I've ever had. :heart:

Reactions: Ginn Jordan