Which bag for work?

1. Hey guys, I have a tough decision to make- I need a bag for work, and I'm currently looking at the MC batignolles vertical and horizontal, the Damier Ribera MM and the Duomo. Which one would you guys get?
  2. While I really like the look of the Damier Ribera MM, it is large and bulky (this is not a criticism: I was just referring to the fact that it's structured) - I don't know if you'd need something of that size to take to the office (unless you work in construction and want this bag to put big heavy tools in, lol!)
    Out of your four choices, I would personally go with the Duomo.
  3. Probably the batignolles horizontal.
  4. The Duomo is cute! =)
  5. I think that you must get the damier Duomo it is so hot they look great and will never go out of style..
    bye it
  6. Thanks for the input- from pictures, I thought the Duomo would be heavier but I'm glad to learn that it's not. I love the fact that it has brass feet- that's always a good thing. It's definitely my favorite of the 4, but it's also the most expensive. I was leaning almost as much towards the batignolles because I just love the shape and the fact that I can carry them over my shoulder.

Does anyone use the batignolles for work?
  7. Batignolles Horizontal! It's an excellent work bag, especially if you need to carry files or papers, or even a small laptop.
  8. hey, i would have to say MC batignolles vertical or horizontal... it looks like a great bag as im sure it will carry lots and you can carry it on your shoulder! :amuse:
  9. Same as what most said so far. You can't go wrong with that one!
  10. I'll pickthe duomo.
  11. I love the duomo as well.. it's such a classic and Damier can be very professional, too.
  12. I'd pick the Batignolles Horizontal. It's great for all of my paperwork. You can fit anything in it!
  13. Batignolles!
  14. I love the batignolles horizontal! Just seems right for files, etc. It's definitely on my list!
  15. I like the batignolles horizontal, it's perfect in person. How about the damier uzes?