Which bag do you WANT but wouldn't pay for?

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Have ever been browsing and seen a bag you would really like to have but would not pay for, for whatever reason?

I would love to own this bag, but would not buy it because it is too expensive for me. Not that it is overpriced, because I definitely think it is worth it, but it is outside my current budget.
10331_B4WT-1_d2.jpg

Now this one I LOVE but I think it is overpriced:P
11008_B4M6-1_d2.jpg

oooh, this is going to be a fun thread. i also like the Chelsea Printed Python Satchel. but it's interesting...i saw this at Macy's the other day, and the python-like skin was totally crumbling off the display purse. the top layer of skin was very loose and fragile and peeling off. i'm not sure if that is normal, or if the macy's SAs just handled it really badly, or too many customers touched it.

i'd also LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a Legacy Leather Satchel in white, but there's no way i can justify paying $698 for a purse.

oooh, this is going to be a fun thread. i also like the Chelsea Printed Python Satchel. but it's interesting...i saw this at Macy's the other day, and the python-like skin was totally crumbling off the display purse. the top layer of skin was very loose and fragile and peeling off. i'm not sure if that is normal, or if the macy's SAs just handled it really badly, or too many customers touched it.

i'd also LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a Legacy Leather Satchel in white, but there's no way i can justify paying $698 for a purse.

Wow it was peeling! That is insane:wtf: I assume most of those bought will be going back for repairs/refunds in a few months then. I know I am tougher on my bags than salespeople are.