which bag do you carry in the rain?

1. which bag would you carry in the rain? doesn't have to be chanel (ex. lv damier). if it were chanel, is it caviar? i know chanel caviar is durable and even in the rain, but is there another type of chanel leather that can withstand the rain?

edit: eh i hope this isnt a repeated thread. sorry if it is.

2. Well, I am truly an expert on this question...living in Seattle. My vinyl coco cabas is great, of course. Then I have my LV Lockit.

3. Definitely caviar, w/o any problem.

4. Caviar bag.

5. I use non-Chanel bags in the rain - preferably LV (Damier or and old mono).

6. An LV for sure.

7. I carry my caviar bags in the rain with no problem!

8. I usually carry my LV on yucky days, but I don't have any worries about either of Chanel's in the rain.
    I do it more because of my kids and their muddy feet.

9. I use my Damier speedy for rainy days. Completely worry free. Also the LV popincourt Haut for more space. I hate to use my Chanels in the rain.

10. I have an old Ferragamo shoulder bag, that I carry when it is pouring rain. It has similar leather to the Caviar, but it isn't as shiny. That bag looks the exact same as the day I bought it! Ferragamo makes great leather that never seems to age.

11. you coudl always buy the new see-thru bag...ooh the naked tote! i think that's what its called. hehe

12. no Chanel for sure.

13. Great to hear that! I actually got my vinyl Coco Cabas yesterday and I am dying to use it, but when I got up and saw the rain I had second thoughts. I thought it might spot and leave discolorations if the water dried on it. Glad to hear it isn't so. :yes:

By the way, I usually use something I don't care about when it's raining. Thankfully it doesn't rain much so that usually isn't a problem.

14. more like...which bag to i hide in the rain hehe! Moving to Oregon soon so of course i have to buy caviar!

15. I carry my caviar bags in the rain and there's never been a problem. Same with the cambon. I also carry my LV speedy in rain, snow, sleet etc - it takes just about everything.