Which bag do I carry?

1. I am going shopping tomorrow with my mom and grandparents. Outfit: citizens of humanity dark denim jeans, pink short-sleeved polo shirt from Hollister, white MC mules (yay, my first time wearing them!) :smile:

Now, the question is - what bag to carry? These are my choices:

mono speedy 25
    cabas piano
    silver vernis reade
    mandarin epi speedy
    black chanel caviar tote (I know, it's not LV, but it's still one of my choices!)

Help! Thanks in advance :shame: :amuse:

2. vernis, epi speedy or chanel . . .
    big help huh!?
    LMBO!

3. I'd take the cabas piano, it's just a very good for shopping bag ! :biggrin:

4. If you're shopping, you may consider that you will want to have free hands, so a shoulder bag might be the best option.

5. I would take the Mono Speedy 25.

6. cabas piano or chanel so your hands are free to grab all the shopping goodies!

7. Yep, you really narrowed it down for me! :p I was thinking the Chanel, since I want my hands to be free for the shopping bags I hope to be carrying. My family is being super nice and treating me to some new clothes for work :shame: But I'm not sure if both the CCs on the bag and the LVs on the shoes will be a bit too much? Hmm.

8. It is a good shopping bag :graucho:

LOL your avatar is hilarious! :roflmfao:

9. Fat animals are the best ! :graucho:

10. Cabas!

11. Chanel!!

12. Hahaha yeah they are - one of my cats is on the chubby side. I've tried to get her to be more active, but when I throw a toy, she just watches it fly by her head :lol:

I had better stick to shoulder totes tomorrow. So cabas piano or chanel tote it is.

13. I vote for the Cabas Piano. It's such an awesome bag! Also, great for "hands free" while shopping. Have a fun shopping trip!!!

14. When I was fostering cats, we had this one called 'Big Poppa' and I loved his pudge so much - the fat is just more cat to love ! :love:

15. CABAS or CHANEL!!!:love: