Which b-bags should come on christmas vaccation?

1. While many of you receive gorgeous new b-bags :yes: . I am sticking with growing difficulty to my purseban.:sweatdrop:
    Good that christmas vaccation is coming up, so I'm pretty busy.
    Which bags do you think I should take along?
    We will be in Berlin/Germany over the christmasweek. I love the christmas atmposphere there.

Choices: camel, RV city, greige, ink day; hubby is positive I should only take two. Maybe he wants to get me a french blue over there (oh wishful thinking :drool: :s )

I will mostly take beige, brown and winterwhite clothes as well as the usual black and darkblue denims. I think i will only take one wintercoat (toscana lamb/suede choclate)

By the way do you guys know where I can find b-bags in Berlin ? (Just for fun!)
  2. RV city, and ink day!
  3. ^
  4. With the winter coat, it's gotta be the camel city and ink day!
  5. Definitely Ink day, and then for me it's a tie between the Caramel and the Rouge! Rouge would be more festive, but Caramel would go with more clothing - so it's a tie!
  6. ^ ITA - Ink for sure, then choose Rouge or Camel. Greige is beautiful, but not as festive and won't pop against your coat like either the Rouge or Camel.
  7. :heart: i say camel city and the greige! can't go wrong w/those neutrals and u will look so chic...
  8. I agree!!!
  9. I had voted for the RV instead of the camel because you said your clothing would be beige, winterwhite, brown.. so I thought the red would be more different - otherwise your top AND your bag'll be a shade of beige/brown.
  10. Camel and Rouge VIF cities.
  11. I say Camel and Rouge Vif.

The Camel goes with everything, and the red will pop out and be noticed.
  12. I am going back and forth...so it seems most of you would not take the greige.
    Ink is easy on the flight etc...so
  13. yup totally agree
  14. I agree, especially with the color scheme of the clothes you are taking.:yes:
  15. Ditto!!!:yes: