Which Anna Corinna???

1. Does anyone have either the city tote or mini city tote? I am short (5') and don't know if the large city tote would be too big (wide) even folded. Or if the mini is really too small. Opinions please.
    Active Endeavors | Shopping --- Anna Corinna
  2. the large seems almost too large.
  3. I KNOW!!! I don't mean the XL, I mean the regular. Did you look at that down on the bottom? The xl is HUGE and I'm not even considering that one. It's between the regular City Tote and the Mini.....The mini seems like it might be just a little too small. What do you think?
  4. I had bought the large and it felt awkward to me and I'm 5'8". I can't imagine how it would be when your short.
  5. I like the mini, but then that's just me because I never go for really large purses.
  6. Just Bought The Mini And I'm Soooooo Excited!!
  7. Also, I used the toutie code for active endeavors and saved 20% (the final total was $286.00) and best of all, I finally got my butterscotch!!!!
  8. Congrats! I think you made a good choice by going for the mini; it looks like a good size. Please post pictures when you get it! :smile:
  9. The mini is really cute!
  10. Does anyone know if you can fit the mini over your shoulder with the regular handles (w/o the shoulder strap)?
  11. I wondered that myself but have no clue....Does anyone else have the answer?