Which Alma would u pick?

• Alma Mono

• Alma Vernis

• Alma Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Anjool. So in the end, which one did u purchase? Vernis or Epi? :smile:

i havent purchased any yet
I see.. good luck in deciding Anjool.

I have same trouble too. But mine is between Alma Vernis and Alma Epi...... btw, i have a question, is there anybody can answer me? I really wanna have a alma vernis givre ,or bleu infini, but the bontique here(Frankfurt) told me they dont have these two colours any more? Do they really stop producing these colours? Oh i just wanna a givre......
Vernis or Epi! Love them both!
Hi Kleiner Hase, TQ for dropping by. Maybe u may want to post a thread to seek for some opinions.... GL.;)

I voted Mono and second would be damier. I really dont think the vernis is suitable for daily. At least for me no. I feel as though its a little flashy. I thin it is GORGEOUS though.
Thanks CCmoiselleCC, agreed that Vernis is lil flashy and bse of this, it is so classy and gorgeous ya! Mono is just so classic and DE is just versatile... Arggghh..... :noggin:

Vernis!! It's gorgeous!!

I voted Vernis coz I have one my self in PM, rouge fauviste. The color is not too dark to there are no finger prints when I carry it but not light enough to get color transfer. I practically carry it everyday and to be honest it goes with everything I have in my closet!

Vernis......
:ty:Italia1908 & bagaddict75 for the votes. Special thanks to dangerouscurves for sharing. Rouge fauviste is a nice color!

i wanted the alma DE but it was to small to fit my stuff
it's more of a restaurant/going out bag than an everyday bag
LOL :biggrin: unfortunately Alma DE just come in 1 size...

Hi Kleiner Hase, TQ for dropping by. Maybe u may want to post a thread to seek for some opinions.... GL.;)

Oh i want to do that too coz i need some opinions definitely. But i am a newbie in this forum and i have to wait 5 days till i can post a thread.........But thank for ur advice.

My choice would be the alma vernis for sure! I get so much compliments on my alma vernis bleu galactic. Its colorful and bright enough to be used in daytime affairs and also elegant enough to be used on nighttime occasions. :smile:

Vermis all the way it's sure is a show stopper! I have two in mm amarante and rose pop love em!!!!
U r so lucky... having not only one Alma vernis but two.... so jealous... :graucho:

Oh i want to do that too coz i need some opinions definitely. But i am a newbie in this forum and i have to wait 5 days till i can post a thread.........But thank for ur advice.
U r most welcome.

My choice would be the alma vernis for sure! I get so much compliments on my alma vernis bleu galactic. Its colorful and bright enough to be used in daytime affairs and also elegant enough to be used on nighttime occasions. :smile:
TQ mlpc. Like the color.... it's so bright!

DE is classic. I love mine!
Thanks for the vote!