casluvchanel Posted By casluvchanel Posted Jul 9, 2012

?

Which Alma would u pick?

1. Alma Mono

2. Alma Vernis

3. Alma Damier Ebene

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was asking this question myself sometime ago, it was a toss-up between Vernis Amarante and Damier Ebene. After going to the store, I ended up liking Black Epi Alma the best since its so classy and timeless.

2. if this is your first alma, vote for vernis!!!

3. Thank you More bags & xiangxiang0731 for the vernis votes.:biggrin:

TQ smileglu! Wow, a total different line ya. Meaning having to say that, i should hv dropped by LV boutique to try and pose with it IRL to see which one suits me the best ya!

Yea princesspipi, this is my 1st alma. That's y so headache to choose one! :p

4. Vernis!

5. I am in a similar situation, wanting my first alma MM, its between Vernis amarante, Vernis Pomme, Black Epi and FIgue Epi... so i guess i will just see which one i love the most when i go to buy it. I suggest you pick the one u fall in love with. :smile:

6. Vernis!

7. Thanks Anjool. So in the end, which one did u purchase? Vernis or Epi? :smile:

:ty:bjorn & AnaVeronika.

9. I have same trouble too. But mine is between Alma Vernis and Alma Epi...... btw, i have a question, is there anybody can answer me? I really wanna have a alma vernis givre ,or bleu infini, but the bontique here(Frankfurt) told me they dont have these two colours any more? Do they really stop producing these colours? Oh i just wanna a givre......

10. I voted Mono and second would be damier. I really dont think the vernis is suitable for daily. At least for me no. I feel as though its a little flashy. I thin it is GORGEOUS though.

11. Vernis!! It's gorgeous!!

12. Vernis or Epi! Love them both!

13. i wanted the alma DE but it was to small to fit my stuff
    it's more of a restaurant/going out bag than an everyday bag

14. I voted Vernis coz I have one my self in PM, rouge fauviste. The color is not too dark to there are no finger prints when I carry it but not light enough to get color transfer. I practically carry it everyday and to be honest it goes with everything I have in my closet!

15. Vernis......