Which agenda would you get?

1. So I really have my heart set on getting an agenda to complete my collection. Which one would you recommend? I would like it to fit in my Papillon 30 but also be large enough to comfortably write in (i am a lefty-dont know if that matters). Does anyone have pics of the inside of the agendas? i.e. what the weeks/months look like.

TIA!

2. i quite like the look of the EPI agendas... esp the RED!!! in the Medium size!

3. When I was deciding on agendas, it was between the red epi, the monogram, and the framboise vernis. I SOOOO wanted the red epi one, but the color really isn't "me." It is really gorgeous and remarkable, I kind of regret getting the monogram one now...:shame:

4. Go for the medium! I think you should get something in a funky epi color to brighten up your purse!:idea:

p10295471_ph_hero.jpg p10366356_ph_hero.jpg p10366356_ph_detail_01.jpg
  5. Ooo I LOVE the look of that bag....and of course the agenda! Thank you for the pics!

6. you're welcome :flowers:!

7. Thanks Irene.. I really wasnt even considering the epi colors but that RED one looks TDF!!! Definitely something that would look great in my bags. Thank you!

8. You are SO WELCOME!!! Good luck, Lisa! And don't forget to show us pics when you get one!!!;)

9. [quote=LisaG719]So I really have my heart set on getting an agenda to complete my collection. Which one would you recommend? I would like it to fit in my Papillon 30 but also be large enough to comfortably write in (i am a lefty-dont know if that matters). Does anyone have pics of the inside of the agendas? i.e. what the weeks/months look like.

TIA![/quote]

i got the small agenda from Monogram Vernis collection in fuchsia (framboise) its georgous! and its a limited edition color so i'm not sure if u'll be able to get it. it loooks amazing and it will definitly be a keeper for a long time! :love:

10. i'm a lefty and the small ring works great for me. I find its a great size for all handbags too.

I have decided that i'm going to get a spring summer one and use the current black mc for fall winter. [​IMG]

So i'm going to look at purcahsing the vernis framboise in the same small ring
    [​IMG]

Good luck with your choice.

11. Thanks ladies! I am really liking the MC line of Agendas... but honestly would that look ridiculous in my mono and damier bags?

12. my agenda is small "panda" organizer, it's a perfect size for me. and it match with any bag i'm wearing, even with my balenciaga that i used daily.
    i think MC will also match with all LVs, inside my handbag is LV panda organizer, black MC PTI, white MC key pouch cles, and white MC carnet. they look great together :p

DSCN1242.jpg DSCN1243.jpg DSCN1244.jpg DSCN1245.jpg
  13. I carry my black mc agenda with all my bags (non lv, denim, mono and mc). I also carry a mono pti wallet.

14. ooo where did you find your little zip lock for your agenda.. great idea for pictures.

[​IMG]