Which 5 celebs would you invite to dinner (dead OK)

I actually have a lot more than 5 celebs (who doesnt?) I'd love to meet... so it's very hard to narrow it down.

My list has six (well, seven) and I still have others I'd like to invite:

Topher Grace
Prince William
Ivanka *****
James St. James

There's a lot of celebrities I like, but there's only a handful of them I would like to sit down and have conversations with.

I want to go to all these parties, and change my list to include at least one from most of them!

And how did I forget Arundhati Roy?

I don't know whom she can replace, though.

So. I'll keep my list but Arundhati Roy has to show up unexpectedly to borrow some eyeliner.

Wow, hyacinthus! Gael Garcia Bernal is Mr Puff's absolutely favoritest actor!
(and also one of mine)

bagshoofetish, I am so glad to find somebody else who likes Isaac, or at least wants to invite him to dinner. In another thread I just said that I don't know why I like Kimora Lee Simmons, she is so all about herself, and if anybody surpasses her in that category, it is Isaac.

What I cannot explain is why I like Isaac, yet that exact same thing of talking only about and to oneself just grates my last nerve when practiced by a regular in a popular reality show.**

Maybe Isaac should show up unexpectedly with Arundhati to borrow some eyeliner. There's plenty of food, and we're all sitting on the floor in honored Old School fashion, so space is no problem.

**(I dare not mention either show nor person by name, since entity or entities acting on one regular cast member's behalf, scour the internets daily searching for any such mention, and then harass and/or threaten the management/site owners involved, to the extent that, I have recently learned, a number of sites have now been obliged to forbid discussion of the show or its cast, including at least one site who did so at considerable sacrifice, as the site's entire focus is the discussion of TV shows, and I have an unconfirmed suspicion that the administrators of this forum may also have been bothered by the overzealous little pit bulls, and I am increasingly tempted to start a blog and tell them to bring it :hysteric: )