Whice red handbag should I buy??

Which Red Handbag??

1. BCBG Max Azria

2. Coach Reversible Large tote

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BCBG Max Azria - Leather
    Coach Red Reversible Large tote (picture for eBay couldn't find another)
  2. I Love the BCBG. That Coach does not appeal to me (and I am assuming the one pictured is fake anyway due to the plastic covered handles). I think Coach's quality is slacking and the price is hiking.
  3. i prefer the BCBG. i'm sorry, but the Coach looks awful.
  4. I wanna say opt for all leather but I'm not liking the BCBG bag photo. Maybe it's the pic. Nothings wrong w/that Coach it's just turned inside out bcuzz it's the new reversible tote. I'd opt for #2. I've seen better BCBG bags.
  5. Sorry! I voted too fast! The Coach's reversible idea doesn't look too good, that pocket is just hanging there and is destroying the whole bag's look!
  6. Well turn it inside out......
  7. BCBG!!! love the leather
  8. The first one definately - sorry am not crazy about the coach - they are better bags out there IMHO :flowers:
  9. are you limitted to these two? neither of them really grabs my attention, but if i had to choose, i would go with the first one.
    sorry, but i am being honest.
  10. Another vote for BCBG. I just don't like any logo bags!! I also prefer the styling of the BCBG.
  11. Personally I don't really like either, but since the bag is for you, not me, the coach because I like the color better.
  12. That bag is really pretty in person.
  13. Based on those 2 pics, BCBG.
  14. Love the BCBG Max Azria! :heart:

One of the nicest looking bags I've seen in a while! :biggrin:
  15. Based on the pics- the first one