Where's the strangest place you ever carried your H bag?

1. Yesterday, DH, DS and I went to a local farm to pat the animals (DH), play on the hay bales (DS) and pick local produce (me - blueberries and raspberries). As I got dressed that morning, I thought, "hmmm, which H goes with the rural experience?" LOL! The first thing that came to mind was my "rough and tumble" togo Kelly. So, I threw on a yellow T shirt, green capris, emerald croc H-our watch, yellow/green enamel bracelet with elephants, yellow floral Gucci thongs/flip flops and my green togo Kelly! Then off we went to the farm.

That got me thinking: Am I the only one who carries H to odd places? Couldn't be. So, where have you carried your H?

2. Ninja: speaking of strange places. I was on an elephant with my son and Ms. Kelly yesterday!

3. I can't top that!!

But Ms Kelly did come to the Zoo with me.

4. OMG! I was too afraid to carry my Kelly to the Zoo yesterday! I love this thread!

5. In a port-a-potty at a farm (also for berry picking).

6. To Chinatown to buy Mochi and nori and be used to carry it home. I also picked up snails in black bean sauce that day, but that didn't go into the bag.:p

7. HG I would have thought you'd say "Lucky Chengs"!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Or the subway with a Penis Balloon on your head...........:p (I would have paid big money to see that one........)

8. ^^^Nah! The Plume was the lucky one that night!

9. Lucky Cheng's would not count as strange by HG's standards. LOL.

10. :roflmfao:

11. Fesdu, spill the details! :nuts:

Orchids, I held it in until I got back home.... :p

HG, sounds delicious!

12. For me the strangest (or at least most out of context) place was a hard-core bike shop. Bike grease and guys in spandex all looking incredulously (and not necessarily in a good way) at me.

13. Ninja: it was just the silly elephant ride at the fair. not sure if you want to see an action shot on that. lol.

but that's also when i realized the legend of Claude and that kelly stepped on by an elephant. it's because of people like ME. :rolleyes:

HG: you are brave!!! transporting food in your H bag!

Orchids: ack!!

14. OMG, if you have a photo - you must post it! I would love to see it!

15. To my son's class outing, to an organic vegetable farm. It was my Lindy though. Very appropriate, and not at all strange.