Where's the Achtung thread? Is it gone?

1. Or am I just crazy tired and not seeing it??????
  2. I don't see it either!
  3. I don't see it either!
  4. oops! Sorry for the double post!
  5. It is closed. Vlad posted in the "no more shopping" thread.
  6. :crybaby:
  7. Oh man <whines> I missed all the drama! I love a good soap.
  8. Just wondering, are people still allowed to post news of B-bag sales? I was eagerly awaiting news of any sales abroad from our wonderful U.K. members, as there aren't many opportunities to get sale bags here in the States.
  9. I tried to log in earlier, and couldn't so I thought it was just an error on my end. I will be very upset if we don't have this outlet to help find new listings and good deals. :crybaby:
  10. I think we have to wait for the moderators to consider what to do. I suggested they set up the thread so that we can post a subject line and a link, but have the threads close automatically so that no back and forth can occur.

Hopefully they'll agree. Achtung was a GREAT resource! It was so helpful to know which sellers were PFers and what their Forum names were...it added a higher level of confidence when I bid on eBay.
  11. I didn't even get a chnce to buy my first BBAG! :sweatdrop:
  12. Hang in there ShoeGal! Where there's a will there's a way...
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I :heart: 'ed Achtung :crybaby:
  14. Why did the mods remove it? Was it abused in some way?
  15. And I quote

"The point in creating the "Achtung, Balenciaga" section was to have a useful, peaceful, decent resource for Bbag lovers to get help in finding the bag of their dreams.

In recent weeks, nothing but drama came from that corner of tPF, which is why I have decided to close it down. If only half the accusations are true, it is simply not viable for us to run that section on here.

I shall consider bringing it back in one way or another, for now, there's no more of that."