Where would be the best place to sell a Blueberry Purse?

1. I know I am only new to posting, but I would like to know where I could sell my mint Blueberry Purse. I don't have an eBay account and refuse to sell there. I live in Australia so there is only a limited Bbag fan club here. I have an even tougher problem because not many people know about the Purse style! I personally think it's the BEST style ever. I am not offering my bag for sale openly here, I would like to know if there are any other avenues for selling treasured and rare Balenciaga bags without having to resort to eBay. I am sorry, but eBay does freak me out a bit after all the horror stories from sellers. Any help would be wonderful :confused1:
  2. I'm thinking the best place would be eBay - somebody from here may buy it.
  3. Definitely ebay!
  4. Just make sure its not via this forum. Its against our rules.
  5. Ok, thanks for that Pradas Meadow...I guess the only place is ebay based on the answers so far and that is definately not going to happen for me. Thanks again everyone for your suggestions.
  6. I know ebay has it's drawbacks, but it's still the best place. Even with fees, I think you're likely to do best there. However, there are online resellers in the U.S. (e.g., annsfabulousfinds, realdealcollection) where I think you get a higher % of sale than many traditional consignment stores. Mypoupette.com might be another option but I don't know that much about it.
  7. Thanks very much
  8. I'm really curious why you're so against ebay?
  9. If you hang around this Forum long enough, you can join the Marketplace. It's an area of the site that allows people to post sales and peruse them for purchase. You need to be a member for at least 5-6 months and have 500+ posts of genuine contribution to the site. I'm not a member yet, so I can't tell you any more about it, but that is one option.

Another is to contact an online consignment shop, like Real Deal Collection or Ann's Fabulous Finds. They sell authentic Balenciaga. Good luck!
  10. ebay
  11. try to find consignment shops in your area or if you have a friend who has an ebay account have them sell it for you and give them something like 100$ for their trouble... I also try to avoid ebay.
  12. Well, she said ebay freaks her out because of all the horror stories ... and although the horror stories probably only account for a small percentage of eBay transactions, they get a lot of airplay here.

Still, there is a learning curve to selling on eBay - it's easy to make mistakes in how you set up your auction (e.g., dealing safely w/international bidders, which she would almost certainly need to do in order to sell this).
  13. Ann's Fabulous Finds - she only charges 20% for selling a Balenciaga.
    Ann's Fabulous Finds

On her website, she explains that there is an overwhelming demand for Balenciaga, and she is offering this special where you receive 80% of the proceeds. I haven't ever used her, but I think she is quite reputable. I have heard other PF members talk about her and her business. The problem for you is that she is in the US - I still think you should e-mail her. :yes: Good luck!
  14. ebay!!