Where to sell pre-owned Louis?

1. Hello! What's the best place to sell pre-owned Louis? I have a Popincourt Haut that my husband purchased for me at Saks about a month ago. I have carried it a couple of times, but its just not my favorite. Saks will give me back a store credit, but there is a bag I want instead at Neiman's, so I'm hoping to get most of the cash out of the Louis. Anyway, long story short - I hear nightmares about eBay and wondered if you guys had any suggestions. I have all of the original documentation, receipt, and the bag is practically brand new...

I apologize in advance if this is info is somewhere on the site, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

2. Is there no way that Saks can order the bag over at Nieman's for you? I would think that they could and you would then get full return value...if they will accept it for return still.

3. You can certainly try consignment stores like Ann's Fabulous Finds and Jills Consignment.

Just a note that buying/selling on tPF is NOT permitted unless you have been approved for the Marketplaza.

Good luck!

4. I'm not asking to sell my bag on the forum. I read all of the rules prior to posting.

I just wanted to know other places besides eBay. I saw My Poupette had imagechic, but the link has been down all day.

Thanks for the advice on Jill's consignment and Ann's fabulous finds! I'll check them.

And Saks can't order the bag for me - unfortunately, they are not carrying the particular marc jacobs bag.

Thanks!