Where to get the lowest price on Balenciaga bag?

Apr 17, 2012
Hi,
after I purchased Balenciaga wallet, I knew it was my last Balenciaga products. I am so in love with the leather
I am trying to get a city bag mini or small size.
I remembered during summer NM had Balenciaga sale, but I did not buy it.... worsr mistake ever....I have been searching to the bag from now on... So I was wondered where Purseforum members bought their Balenciaga bag at? when is the good time to look for me. Thank you so much

Hello!
I personally recommend trying Department Feminin, I got a full size city from there for $1,274, including international shipping! It's a French shop, selling at regular French prices, but without the VAT and without import duties, plus a 10% code for first time users it turned to to be a good deal! They also have quick and helpful customer service. The only downside is they have a very limited selection with limited stock.

Otherwise, you can also try HG bags, many users from here also buy from her. If you don't see what you're looking for you can just message Erica and she may be able to source one for you. Be sure to sign up for her emails because she often include discount codes in them.

REEBONZ is another option to look at. It's a Singaporean based company but their returns are not super quick and easy.

Hope this helps and happy Bal shopping!

Last edited:
Reactions: PikaboICU
Hello!
I personally recommend trying Department Feminin, I got a full size city from there for $1,274, including international shipping! It's a French shop, selling at regular French prices, but without the VAT and without import duties, plus a 10% code for first time users it turned to to be a good deal! They also have quick and helpful customer service. The only downside is they have a very limited selection with limited stock.

Otherwise, you can also try HG bags, many users from here also buy from her. If you don't see what you're looking for you can just message Erica and she may be about to source one for you.

REEBONZ is another option to look at. It's a Singaporean based company by their returns are not super quick and easy.

Hope this helps and happy Bal shopping!

Got my Classic City at DF too!!! Also try matchesfashion as they sometimes have coupons. Good luck!

Reactions: PikaboICU
Hi,
after I purchased Balenciaga wallet, I knew it was my last Balenciaga products. I am so in love with the leather
I remembered during summer NM had Balenciaga sale, but I did not buy it.... worsr mistake ever....I have been searching to the bag from now on... So I was wondered where Purseforum members bought their Balenciaga bag at? when is the good time to look for me. Thank you so much

Oh but they are so addictive aren't' they..:smile:

Great replies so far.. I will add that My Theresa has some good deals.. http://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/designers/balenciaga.html
Are you looking for new only? Or preloved as well?
I also like the site Lyst you can set it up to email you when an item goes on sale and/or comes back in stock.
Shopstyle is similar to list, you can search for an item & it will show you MANY sites that have it for sale & the various prices..
Net-A-Porter is another good online retailer..

Good Luck!!! CHEERS :drinks:

Hi,
Hi there,

Huge discount on different Bal bags at Off Saks 5th right now, hurry!!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19