?????? Where To Get Guess Bags ?????????

1. :hysteric: Hello,

I am new to this website and apologize I am unsure how to ask but...I was wondering does anyone know how/where to get Guess handbags really cheap??????

I am disabled/terminally ill and would really be thankful for any online websites where I would be able to get Guess handbags/bags/purses cheap, although store's are good too! My email address is pearce_becky@hotmail.com should anyone want to reach me directly. Thank you so much and happy new year to you all, Becky
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. Hi Becky,

Guess has a website you can order from (GUESS: Home) but they are also easy to find on eBay and quite cheap. Hope this helps & good luck!

3. Macy's always carry them w/ or w/o having them on sale. Or you can try Marshall's/ T.J Maxx too.
  4. Hi Becky,
    I was also going to suggest TJ Maxx and Dillard's. I wish you the best and welcome....Ciatta
  5. Thank you so much to all of you - sincerely I mean it!

I was wondering specifically if anyone knew of any websites???

I knew Guess sold them direct, TJ Max, Ross, Dept Stores, etc...but thank you! Happy New Year to you all, Becky
  6. i would start by doing a google search for GUESS.
    I'm sure you can find tons of online deals & search for coupons too to get additional discounts.
  7. I think that Zappos.com carries Guess. Not sure if they are discounted or not. Their shipping and return policies are great though.
  8. Macy's had tons of Gues bags, and I imagine they sell them at Macys.com
  9. CHeck the GUess Outlets.
  10. I think I have seen some Guess bags in the Victoria Secrets catalog, so they may have them on the VS website.
  11. Macy's, VS website. Also try Amazon.
  12. Did a quick browse through Macy's, they have GUESS but I didn't see any purses. They had messenger bags, watches, clothing. (website)
  13. I see Guess purses for cheap all the time at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.
  14. Thank you so much to all of you!!!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I was actually hoping to find maybe a website where Guess bags are sold pretty cheap that someone may know of. I did a search online for 'discounted, wholesale, etc' and havn't really found any websites that offer very good discounts.

Thank you so much though to all of you for your help!
    Happy New Year!