Where to get Coin Purses.

1. does anyone know where to get coin purses online? reliable authentic ones?

xoxoxo

2. Diabro has a Ivory one...they usually have a couple of colors. Check back often, it seems like they update their site alot.

3. alright thanks!

4. is

5. i cant find where the coin purses are! i only see the compagnon):

6. Do all dept. stores (in the U.S.) carrying Bbags also carry coin purses? I thought I read on the forum somewhere that some don't. I know Barney's does. Any others? When I asked about them at a Saks (Boca Raton I think) the SA had no idea what I was talking about.

7. If I'm not mistaken, some don't. Maybe if you try to describe the coin purse as a "mini make-up case"...? :confused1:

8. It's called the Le mini compagnon pouch on Diabro

9. I don't think Neimans is getting any coin purses...The only thing I've seen is wallets etc.:crybaby:

10. yes, Barneys does. i was at Barneys bh today and they have the pine, tomato, jaune, violet and black coin purses.

11. but im in singapore! does anyone know if i can purchase it from the phone? and arnd how much it'd cost?

12. yes you can order by phone. go to www.barneys.com and get the phone numbers. i order from other Barneys not in my city. they are about $299 us plus tax. shipping will be different for you so i don't want to quote anything when i'm not sure about out of country shipping prices.

13. thanks so much for the info!

14. Barney's doesn't ship international though, I just checked:

We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes or international addresses. We cannot ship to US territories including American Samoa, Baker Island, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Wake Island.