Where to get charms or zipper pulls?

Depending on what you want to spend and the type of charm you want....Saks has some really nice charms. I have the engagement ring charm. I don't care for the cheap looking charms for my bags.:tup:

I think Juicy Couture charms make beautiful purse/bag charms i have one on gold chain round the handles of my fendi spy, on the ring of the zipper on my Balenciaga's here's a picture of one on my Balenciaga coin purse:

cimg0687edited-471wrz4rc.jpg

Adorable - I love this charm on your coin purse! :heart:

Tarina Tarantino purse charms/bag candy are adorable! A little pricey, but totally worth it because they are so unique.

Danielle - thanks so much for posting about Tarina. I really dig her stuff! Thanks to all the ladies who posted re: their super cute purse charms. Some very lovely ones which I'm dying to get my hands on as well. :yes:

I searched the site for you: http://kamibashi.com/

I have a couple of them. The one on my Ink Purse is called "Star". Star makes all your wishes come true. :P

You know, I am thinking of selling my Ink Purse. I may be going nuts but I have been trying to scale down my collection and I went too wild buying B bags in a short span of time.

OMG I saw these at a gift shop in the Salt Lake City, Utah airport!