Where to get charms or zipper pulls?

1. I have a bag that's got tassels for the zipper pull, but I'd like to replace them with something else (something simple). Where can I get cute zipper pulls or even charms? Thank you!

2. Juicy Couture makes a bunch of different fun charms.

3. Coach has some cute charms too.

4. check out tarina tarantino! cute charms

5. I like Coach charms, you don't even have to like Coach and they are still cute.

6. I'd say almost anywhere! I make most of my pulls and dangly things, primarily out of sentimental bits and pieces. You can wire wrap almost anything (even in sterling or karat-gold if you so choose) -- add a wire-wrap and a leather or silk cord, and you're good to go! ;)

7. I'm loving those Juicy Couture ones. I have a few of them, and they all come with gold hardware. I wish they make some in silver hardware too.

8. Thanks Passerby! Someone from here bought 2 Purse Little Charmer Clips:yes:

9. Who do you guys think has the best bag charms? I want to decorate my LV Cabas Piano and have been on a search....

10. COACH and Hermes have the cutest and the most colorful leather charms that are very reasonably priced, IMO.:idea:

11. check out www.minimoon.net
    i got a couple of charms and i think they are adorable. they also do custom orders.

12. thanks guys

13. There's a TPF charm/keychain.
    I personally use Juicy charms.