where to get a hobo

1. anyone know where i might get a steel or similar dark coloured hobo (not the day)?

2. There are two dark hobos--black and brown, both with giant gold hardware--for sale on eBay right now. The black one is from a tpf seller (maud40-- or something like that) whom I have bought from and can highly recommend. Good luck!

3. yep,i'm watching mauds, i was wondering more about the stores though, aloharag?

4. I know AlohaRag had one in Vert Fonce - GSH last week. I don't know if you're interested in the browns. Maybe they have black or steel too.

5. yep, i'm watching mauds, i was wondering about the stores more though, aloha and such-like
    does it come in anthracite?

6. ugh, my laptops going mad, making me post twice ! is vert fonce a brown? i need to go to the reference section !

7. ooh, yes i like the vert fonce, do you know what the AR price is?

8. NM Austin has a couple, but I don't remember what colors. Sorry!

9. $1245

10. Barney's in Beverly Hills had a few a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what colors...

11. Sabine's boutique online has a couple, Sienna with GSH and Mastic. (The link is in the rec'd shopping sites above)

12. NM Newport Beach has some dark color hobo w/ GH, but sorry I can't remember the color & combination.

13. thank ladies !

14. Neiman Marcus San Francisco also has quite a few hobo's. I think there is one in black with giant h/w but unsure whether gold or silver. Good luck