where to get a chain for stams

monkeedmafia

post-holiday diet!!
Nov 10, 2007
i cant believe i lost the chain to my black quilted stam, i have no idea where i put it
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

and to be honest, the bag itself without the chain is just so.... dull

do any of you know where to get just the chain for the stam?
any suggestion would be much appreciated

do you mean the mj store?

i just called them and they said they dont replace chains, and since i didnt purchase it at their store they cant do anything about it...

:sad:
thanks for the suggestion though

do you mean the mj store?

i just called them and they said they dont replace chains, and since i didnt purchase it at their store they cant do anything about it...

:sad:
thanks for the suggestion though

the boutiques themselves aren't very helpful with repairs and replacements. you should try contacting the company instead. send an email to [email protected] and see what they say. mj usually goes through a company called moda express who repairs the bags. they should be able to send or sell you a chain. another member was able to get a replacement part for her bag from them.

^^ yep, i was afraid theyll ask me whether i bought it at the mj boutique. but i just noticed they sent me a chain for the black patchwork stam :P, the ends arent round

oh, i never knew there was a difference w/ the chains. does it look decent enough? are you going to try to exchange that one for the one that goes with a quilted stam?