Where to find Very Prive Black Leather CL's?

1. Does anyone know where I can buy the very prive black leather (not patent) peep toe CL's? I haven't been to the stores but just looking online I can't find any.

Any suggestions?

Also, can anyone that owns them comment on how comfy they are?

:shrugs:

2. I am almost positive that Saks in Palm Beach had the VPs in black, brown and camel kid leather. Call (561) 833-2551 and ask for Barri or Ed. HTH!

3. Check eBay, maybe you might find them.

I own the patent ones with the burgundy tip. At first I had issues with mine because they kept slipping out of my feet. I even thought about selling them, but now I'm glad I didn't. I don't find them uncomfortable at all.

4. I agree with Cristina, I know that Saks has these in stock currently, although sizes may be limited.

5. I have the Very Prive in black with the red tip. I purchased them months ago at the Fashion Valley Saks (San Diego).. I think they are comfy! But I am used to wearing heels

Good luck!

6. I know that Saks carries the kid leather, but you will have to call CS to locate a store. Also, be careful because Saks now has the Very Prive with a 70mm thicker heel. I ordered the black patent burgandy tip VP with the high heel (120mm I think) and they sent me the short stocky 70mm VP.

For those of you who like lower heels, this would be a great option, but personally, I prefer my CLs to be HIGH! I need to send my 70mm black patent VP back to Saks (size 40 if anyone is looking for the 70mm black patent VP).

7. Definitely contact a Saks SA. I saw them at Tyson Corner, VA in black. No sales tax if you order from Saks and it is a gift or if you order from NY and you don't live in NY.

8. Yes, I have seen the black very prives in kid leather at Saks in several cities: NYC, San Francisco and Las Vegas. Pick a city and give them a call.

9. I was looking for the Very Prive in black leather, too. I can't get the Architeks to work for me. The red in the back of the heel is too funky for me and the sling strap needs some altering because it's too loose. :sad:

If you find some in size 39, please let me know. Thanks!

10. in was in CL Beverly Hills on Saturday, and i swear a gal was buying this exact shoe.

11. I think NM has the 80mm leather VPs in stock right now. Check online!

12. I did a Saks Store Locator search last Tuesday 2/19. The sales associate told me she found some VP's in a size 39 and would have them shipped to me. Unfortunately, I got an e-mail today saying that the order had been cancelled because none can be located. :sad:

Should I get a 39.5? is there a HUGE difference?

13. Depending on how snug the 39 fit you already. The leather will stretch some after wear. For 1/2 size difference, FootPetals can make it up for you.

14. I asked the online help to locate a pair and they said Saks didn't get any in that colour from CL? Is the online and store stock different?

xx