Where to find Venetias?

1. I have a black Venetia, which I love love love. This style seems to be very elusive, though. I've seen pictures of them in beautiful colors on TPF, but I can't find them for sale. Are they not part of the regular line, or what's the story?
  2. Venetias are a common staple in the MJ line and are made every season, you can find them in almost all colors the stams come in.....in fact if you look on eBay right now...you could get a good sample of various colors the venetia comes in. I have two a metallic purple from Spring 07 and a rust from fall05 ( i think) Many of the soft calf venetias are from seasons past so to find them you have to look on eBay but you can always get them authenticated in the AUTHENTICATE THIS MJ subforum. good luck!
  3. Have you seen the 2008 venetias? Soooo beautiful!! How I love them!!
  4. here's a pic of the new season venetia with the new knot detail and zipperpull. it seems as though the handles are longer, so the venetia might fit comfortably over the shoulder now. that would be nice. what do you guys think?

5. Ooohhh, I'd love the drop to be slightly longer! Looks nice! :yes:
  6. I LOVE this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  7. I love the new design too! Sooooo fancy!!! :love:
  8. I hope someone can confirm that it can be worn over the shoulder - I love the new detail - I can get my old venetia over my shoulder - but not with any sought of jacket on :sad: That'e nice!