Where to find Tokidoki clothing in Hawaii?

1. I am one of the few lucky who live here in Hawaii but I have only lived here for a couple of years. Oahu to be exact... and was wondering where I can go to buy the Tokidoki clothing I see online like the Tees and jackets? I know that Le Lotus Blue used to sell Tees but are more into Ed Hardy now. I see Tokidoki bags all over... would love to get some of the new Valentines tees out now... any help would be appreciated! :yes:

2. check out Island Snow in Ala Moana and Prototype in Pearlride. They have great selections!

3. I've seen a few at Macy's Ala Moana, not sure if it was the newer stuff. Hope this helps!

4. 1. Sindication: near Windward Mall
    2. Animation Addict: Ala Moana
    3. Chic Icon: Koko Marina Center

5. I don't think animation addict has shirts... but i know it has toys... but chic icon at koko marina always has a huge selection, and they also have the fornarina shoes!

6. Thanks everyone for all the help! I will definitely try to check them out!

7. animation addict does have shirts, I went there last weekend.

8. My friend bought a tokidoki shirt from d.e.m.o. last time we went, they had alot of stuff, the shirts, a couple jackets, the toys...its in uptown side just fyi...

9. I think so far the place I seen the most tokidoki clothing will be prototype in pearlridge...I know during xmas time they had a lot of cute toki clothing, don't know about now though...

10. where in ala moana is animation addict located?
    i tried looking for it the other day..but i guess i wasn't looking to hard. :lol:

11. it's on the first floor next to Splash in the food court.

12. thanks citta rosa! i'll check it out!

13. just to clarify...animation addict has SHIRTS, but not the NEW ones (vday w/ ciao&adios) I went there last weekend and as of then they didn't. They had more men's shirts than women...for some reason.

Btw...Demo in Pearls has/had the new adios&ciao stuff..that's where I got my v-day adios&ciao shirt & the short-sleeved gray hoodie. Prices are a few dollars more than the other stores though...& that was the first week they came out..so not sure if they still have them in stock.

&since when does our Macys even carry tokidoki? I've never seen that..hmm should look...but I know they have HL all the time...

14. I think it's just the Ala Moana Macys. I went there in November and they had sweaters, I don't know about now.

15. someone said they used to carry it at sonia daniel or something in ward center?