Where to find nice iPod Shuffle cases?

1. There's one on the COACH website, but it's got the signature C's all over it and even though it's pretty and I love COACH that might be a little too much for me, I dont know we'll see. Can you guys recommend me some websites?

2. www.orbino.com has some nice cases that are a little different from the ones you see everywhere.

3. Those are gorgeous! Thank you so much. Theres one I like thats generally around the same price as the COACH one only its so much nicer [​IMG]

4. Juicy couture-they were on sale at Shopbop.com

5. Thank you naturale! I'm so so so tempted, I was 2 sec away from ordering it, BUT I want one that comes with a lanyard.

6. i have a pink kate spade one, i think its actually last call on nm now

7. Thanks hfxshopgirl. Browsing NM.com right now. This was the only shuffle case in the Last Call Clearance area, very blingy!

[​IMG]

8. that's the anthracite. the black/sand is black leather (non-metallic) with a beige accent

9. Okay bookmarking that until I narrow it down some more. I really like the sound of that combination (black leather and non metallic beige)! Plus I really wanted a leather case. I wish they had a picture. Again, thank you so much!

10. np! anytime :biggrin:

11. the coach one with mini c's is really cute!..I was in Bloomingdales earlier,and they had them onsale for 25 dollars =D

12. Aw man, really :sad: We dont have a Bloomingdales nearby (I'm not in Raleigh right now). Thanks though girl!