Where to find Marc by MJ

cocoa89

Aug 5, 2007
I am searching for a certain wallet and I'm having a problem finding it. Online I've checked all the major websites.. eluxury, nm, saks, bloomingdales, nordstroms, and I checked zappos also.. and I can't find it.. I've also checked in the saks, bloomingdales, and nordstroms stores by me with no luck.:sad: does anyone know any other reputable websites or stores that I could check to possibly find Marc by MJ products?

no i haven't actually, i don't know why that didn't cross my mind.. i don't know how to even find one though because on the mj website i can't find anything about store locations or anything

There's a MbyMJ in S.F. on Fillmore St. - Order and return policy is like the collection boutique; ie. no returns - BUT if it's in inventory still, they will get it to you.
Search these threads for SA names and phone numbers of the MbyMJ boutiques and give them a call.

Other good sites for MbyMJ: ShopBop, Barney's Co-op, StandardStyle

Thanks, I think its called the lovely button zip wallet or something along those lines... i saw it on the eluxury website a few days ago but now its gone and they have a similar one but it doesn't have the button with all the credit card compartments.. they have it on net-a-porter but i was kind of wary of the high shipping costs and tax since i'm in NY but i ended up ordering it from them just now because I thought I'd never find it otherwise.