Where to find good fakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Ladies,

first of all thanks for your help finding out if a bag that I saw on eBay was authentic or not. I would have maybe bidden 1000 Dollars and more ( it was sold for 275 Dollars!!) Luckily I didn´t buy it.

Soon I will take a look at the B Bags at the Aloha Rag, but I am curious to know how bad or good the fake ones can be. I´m not really sure if I will buy an authentic one or not, but I would love to have one!!! I am still thinking about it......

Last week I read some messages about someone telling where to find the best fake one, but I can´t find those messages anymore.Can somebody help and tell me again??? I don´t won´t to spend alot knowing that they are not authentic. What are the best online places to look at?

Thanks so much!
  2. Blech. No fakes here!!
  3. Sorry, but we don't support fakes on this forum!
  4. there should not be a thread here about where to find 'good fakes'.
    Fakes are counterfeit and that = illegal.
    We DO NOT support the counterfeit trade and we do not eprmit any referrals to counterfeit goods here.
  5. "good fakes" is an oxymoron.
  6. TSK TSK!!!! not here sweetie!
  7. Good fakes? There is no such thing and fake bags are illegal and despicable. :throwup:By the way, 2 years ago I got 2 fakes on eBay. SOld as real, paid close to 2000. Trust me, even a good fake pales in comparison to any real Balenciaga.
  8. I seriously doubt there was any thread on here about where to buy fake bags. Why anyone would willingly buy a fake bag is beyond me. You are definitely on the wrong forum! But hang around if you would like to be educated on real bags. There is a wealth of info here on the Purse Forum.
  9. OMFG, are you kidding me?!?! :yucky:
  10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: @ AAAA :p
  11. You won't find a fake one even comparable. Its a process Balenciaga does to GOAT leather that the fakers don't know, don't use and won't use because its too time consuming, hence costly to do so.

The fakes are all made out of cow skin and the color doesn't take in the same way a real one does. You will be disappointed and will have wasted every dime as the fakes have no resale value whatsoever
  12. wasn't this thread closed a while ago? i wonder why it was reopened.
  13. Yes, Mimi locked this thread and now it's reopened.
    I have NO idea.
  14. Maybe that's a good thing. Let everyone express why people shouldn't waste their money on any counterfeit bags. It's a total waste of money and it's contributing to illegal activities.
  15. There is no such thing as a good Balenciaga fake. I watch the counterfeit market online- mostly to stay educated to ensure I never buy a fake bag on eBay thinking its real. I have never ever ever seen a fake come even close to a balenciagas quality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.